Davidon Homes (“Davidon”) is pleased to cooperate with brokers and agents at all Davidon new home communities. Davidon will pay a referral fee to brokers and agents who procure a buyer for any available home. The referral fees vary by community. Please contact our onsite sales office at the community of interest for the current referral fee rate.
To be eligible for the referral fee, brokers and agents must satisfy all of the following conditions:
- A broker, accompanying Buyer, must have registered Buyer at the Community sales office at the time of Buyer’s first visit to the Community;
- The Broker (if different) must register Buyer at the Community sales office upon Buyer’s and Broker’s first visit to the Community together;
- Buyer, Broker and Davidon must have executed Davidon’s Broker Co-Op Addendum at the time the Buyer’s purchase contract with Davidon is signed;
- No other broker/agent has subsequently registered Buyer with Davidon (i.e. in the event Buyer is re-registered by another broker/agent, then such re-registration shall supersede all prior registrations for Buyer);
- Broker must accompany Buyer at the time the purchase contract is written by the Davidon Homes Sales Representative (with Broker listed as the agent of Buyer);
- The purchase contract must be written by the Davidon Homes Sales Representative within ninety (90) days of the date of registration at Buyer’s first visit to the Community;
- The sales transaction must have closed and the registered Buyer must have taken title to the property; and
- There are no claims for other fees or commissions payable to Broker (or any other broker or agent) with respect to Buyer’s purchase of the property.
Thank you for your interest and we welcome your participation!